Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
PM me for Brotection
57,513 Posts
Looks good, I like the seat. I'm happy to see the flexi-chrome on a yellow bike. I've been thinking of the same thing, but the chrome under the black, not on top of it. I'd need a new red R though. I want to keep it, to me it symbolizes the gixxer. It's club red R for a reason. Yours looks good though. Where'd you get the the seat covers and the swingarm decal? And you should do yellow rim tape next.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Bike looks ok. The chrome graphics don't match your bike since you have black wheels and frame. Back hugger is yellow and front one is black. Your seat doesn't match the graphics anymore.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
looks good.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bike looks ok. The chrome graphics don't match your bike since you have black wheels and frame. Back hugger is yellow and front one is black. Your seat doesn't match the graphics anymore.
True the chrome doesnt match the frame.. but the black stripes beneath it does.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
I think that the bike looks pretty kick ass. I let it "grow" on me because I'm not a big chrome fan, but it really looks nice! I personally....... (JMO) would have bought a black hugger, but it is your bike!

It's nice to see something different than what I have already seen before!

Great job!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think that the bike looks pretty kick ass. I let it "grow" on me because I'm not a big chrome fan, but it really looks nice! I personally....... (JMO) would have bought a black hugger, but it is your bike!

It's nice to see something different than what I have already seen before!

Great job!
Thanks... I had a black hugger then changed it .. now that you mentioned it I agree the black one looked better... damn .. Anyone wanna buy a yellow hugger?

·
Registered
42 Posts
got any airbubbles and stuff? i reallly fucked up on my r's...not like real bad, but bad to me.
just wanted to know if anyone fucked up like me haha.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Your REFLECTORS are blinding me j/k nice bike

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
got any airbubbles and stuff? i reallly fucked up on my r's...not like real bad, but bad to me.
just wanted to know if anyone fucked up like me haha.
Yeah I had a few .. the guy that helped me was in a hurry .. The cutting the bubble only really works on the black areas.. the flexi-chrome shows a line if you cut into it.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I came out pretty much bubble free on my tapeworks kit. Just take your time and use the wet method and you should be pretty free of any bubbles.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts