Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys about 4-6 months ago here was a link to a website that made a flip up tag. meaning the tag(license plate) will be in its normal position at the back and once you hit a button or pull a lever the tag will flip up, and the number will not be seen. anyone know who makes this? did a search and came up with nothing. tried searcghing google.com and also found nothing. however, about 6 months ago i was at the website and looked at it but forgot the name of the site. price was like $130

ron

·
Registered
152 Posts
I would think it would be a whole lot easier and cheaper if there was just a hinge you could do manually. Some type of spring loaded hinged that would locking in place at a closed position then again at a 90 degree angle. You could just reach back and flip it up.

Say what ever you want for your reason behind wanting something like this...I have several. There have been a lot of talk on this forum about banning people because of their attitudes. If you have nothing constructive on the topic to say...just move on.

For me, I am probably the poster boy for road rage. In the last 2 weeks I have shattered 2 mirrors on cars. Both came over on me and caught me off then flipped me off like it was my fault they cut me off...so they got a broken mirror. It would be nice to flip up the tag first so they cant get my license plate number. Any idea on a simple, inexpensive hinge that would work?

·
Registered
230 Posts
my friend has a door hinge with a cable thru the middle of the plate to flip it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.