Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jurassic Rider!!

I got one of those T-Rex costumes for Halloween and decided to get a picture on the bike while screwing around. I was temped to go down the street and a get a video, but it would be a bit hard seeing with the head flapping around in the wind and didn't want to melt/rip it on anything.

I hope this picture gives ya a good laugh!!:grin2:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,992 Posts
You should go for a ride. Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke. You only live once. If you're already not a YouTube sensation, you certainly would be after posting a video of you cruising down the street like that. You may even make the news. :spit

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should go for a ride. Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke. You only live once. If you're already not a YouTube sensation, you certainly would be after posting a video of you cruising down the street like that. You may even make the news. :spit
I was VERY temped. Even just down my block in 1st gear, put the Jurassic Park music to the video as I pass the camera... hahaha

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's super hilarious! I was laughing my ass off as soon as I got it on. I was chasing my sisters kids around the front yard and cars where slowing/stopping to look...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts