Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
New season, lets see if I can bring the locals out of hibernation. Oshawa here but work near Weston and Hwy 7.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just returned last month from blasting around Australia on a mate's R1. He sold his Gixxer unfortunately. Have had my 02 GSXR 1000 out twice this week. Anyone wanting to do some good roads up north-east when the weather warms up let me know.

GMan

·
Registered
26 Posts
BOLLLLLLLLLTON! I ride and black and blue k7 gsxr 6. We do runs around woodbridge/oakville/forks of the credit (amazing roads) all the time. We should all meet in woodbridge on a fri or sat night when the weather is nice and get a little circuit going lol. Stop for some coffee here and thier. Just all around good times. Iv got about 6-7 guys ready to go at anytime!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm in whitby, and would love to find some more people to ride with. How come when ever I see bikes on the road, they always seem to being going in the opposite direction? :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to this fourm. Current rides are a Busa and R1. Just sold my K7 GSXR1000.

For anyone interested I'm holding a track day on Friday June 27th. Full use of both the quarter mile track and road course. 11 to 5 pm.

[email protected] if you're interested in more details and price. Small venue of 30 to 40 riders to allow for everyone to get the most of the day.

Cheers

21 - 40 of 47 Posts
About this Discussion
46 Replies
42 Participants
SL0W1
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing