Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering who would be interested in heading up the Old road this Sunday say around 10:30 leaving from Berowra Mobil?

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
or possibly meeting up and watching Hardcore pull some stunts

·
Registered
781 Posts
nope no good for me peep its my Bro's B/day so I have to head up to newcastle to see him sunday sorry man.Next weekend N.P

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just been told supposed to be raining this weekend

·
Premium Member
1,610 Posts
I`d go but bikeless, when I get my bike back or if I have to buy another on I ride with ya every weekend if ya want to. Only problem is there are no new K5`s around and they are telling me October. Might have to settle for a 10.

·
Registered
811 Posts
hey ryan...me and a couple others are meeting at berowra mobil at 10.30 on sunday. depending on weather of course. im gonna be on the you beaut borrowed zzr250. theres a couple kwaks and a honda coming so far. but no gixxers seeing mine is off the road...

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will see how the weather is closer to the date

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
how could the zx10 beat the new k5...?
My theory is that the test riders must have been gay. We all know the Kwaka engineers are so there would have been some palm greasing going on know what I mean. "Hey come into the pits, the factory would like to show you some special features *nudge nudge* *wink wink*

Let the good time roll.....

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Freakin rain!!, symb I will give you a call to see what your up to tonight and sunday

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
anyone watch the usgp...?
i actually thought it was pretty good...
kawasaki either sucked a lot of dick or gave away many zx10's to win masterbike...

and once again ryan... you and your timing for phone calls are simply shocking...

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I missed it, what night was it on?
maybe you should call me next time

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hardcore why so early why not around 9:30-10:00 cause then I should be able to make it

1 - 20 of 34 Posts