Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any place to find a REASONABLY priced swing arm bolt for an '89 750??? The dealer wants $64.00!!!!!

Or the second choice, will a swingarm bolt from a '95 fit my '89???

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good thing I didn't buy the '95 then!!!

Is there a place online that offers discount Suzuki hardware(bolts, nuts, bearings, etc.)???

·
Registered
257 Posts
Yeah I've had that problem too, sometimes their 5's look like 3's and visa versa and sometimes it's not clear if a character is a D, an O, or a 0, but it's better than nothing. Besides I think you can just call them up if you're having trouble or drop them an email. Sometimes if a schematic is particularly crappy I go to a similar one where I know that parts interchange and see if it's clearer. So if the 89 750 fische is screwey try the 89 1100 or the 90 750.

Matt

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have been looking at Bikebandit, but the schematic is SOOO crappy I can't make out the number. Honestly, why in the hell would anyone put something so messed up that it does absolutely no good to anyone???????

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I met this guy at the post office yesterday has a business called Sportbike Warehouse.We got into a discussion about Suzuki dealers inflated prices and I mentioned your post about yhe pricey swing arm bolt. He told me he thinks he has what you need cheap. His name is James. Give him a call at 480-821-1188 or e mail [email protected] He says he can beat any one else price on anything he sells. Don't know for sure but it's worth a try.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts