Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah, so now we can discuss foolish things, like doing no-handed wheelies through school zones...

------------------
"Ubi non accusator, ibi non judex."
(Where there is no police, there is no speed limit.)
-- Roman Law

97 600.

·
Registered
82 Posts
OH HOW I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOMEONE PULL A NO HAND WHEELIE ON A REGULAR STREET BIKE,AND I AM NOT TALKING A MOD ONE LIKE A.C. USES. I MEAN ONE OFF THE SHOWROOM NO FANCY FOOT HOLES IN THE TAIL SECTION. NOW THAT IS A GOOD RIDER!!

------------------

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BODYDOC:
OH HOW I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOMEONE PULL A NO HAND WHEELIE ON A REGULAR STREET BIKE,AND I AM NOT TALKING A MOD ONE LIKE A.C. USES. I MEAN ONE OFF THE SHOWROOM NO FANCY FOOT HOLES IN THE TAIL SECTION. NOW THAT IS A GOOD RIDER!!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was doing them successfully last night. At least until I woke up. Then I wondered 'why wasn't I dreaming about sex'. These bikes do cause problems......

------------------
Fat Bastard's bike: '93 GSXR1100wp CDN version w/ thoroughly ridiculous # of mods :)

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
I second that.....

------------------
Speed doesn't kill......stupidity (and other drivers) kill

·
Registered
468 Posts
Nice, JP. Where did you get your graphics?

------------------
dj

86 1100G, V&H Full, K&N

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by racerx217:
i think there is something wrong, normally you have sex the dream about bike get your priorties right

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, I wanted sex ON the bike, WHILE doing a no handed wheelie, then I woke up...that's what went wrong

------------------
Fat Bastard's bike: '93 GSXR1100wp CDN version w/ thoroughly ridiculous # of mods :)

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Wooot

·
Premium Member
73,373 Posts
nah, no handed wheelies are way too basic. us real riders are already doing no handed stoppies.

we use the foot brake to control the front brakes and squeeze that gas tank real tight with our legs.

sometimes i fart.

·
Registered
34,392 Posts
Well Here comes the Joker with a Gerbil for you. Ready?

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
punkadilly said:
Ohhh, meow girl! You'd be a kick ass catwoman :D
damn, this thread is turning HOT~!! :punk

·
Premium Member
73,373 Posts
where do i sign up to be captured by batgirl and catwoman again?

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
anthony de marco said:
where do i sign up to be captured by batgirl and catwoman again?
I've got the forms and I'll just change the name to........ uhhhh, I'll tell them..... riiiiiiight:wacko

1 - 20 of 22 Posts