Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a great time(only crashed once). Day 1 on the SV was running Michelins S2 and they worked realy well!! I wish that I could say that my rearsets worked so well but they didn't when I planted them into the pavement.

Day 2 changed my tires to the H compound(was not such a good idea). The S stuck a lot better!! they didn't let go like the H would!!!!

[image]
[/image] [image]
[/image] [image]
[/image] [image]
[/image] [image]
[/image] [image]
[/image]

·
Here is your "R"
6,926 Posts
I might be buying an SV soon, yours looks good.

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The get off was the first one that I must say I almost enjoyed!
It was the first time that I have crashed and it didn't involve lots of spilt blood, lots of pain, ruptured internal organs or broken body parts!! I was a little sore the next day but that was nothing!!

It was classic watching the corner workers face as I slid by him!!!

I am debating about trying out some Dunlops but not sure how people feel about them or how they perform. any experience???

Thanks for the compliments!!!

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
I am debating about trying out some Dunlops but not sure how people feel about them or how they perform. any experience???

Pirelli Super Corsa or the Super Corsa Pro's

Dunlop

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts

Pirelli Super Corsa or the Super Corsa Pro's

Dunlop
he wants to go fast ., not slow like you NJ..

i love my dunlops on my sv., and have coverted a couple others who when faster with the dunlops....

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What compound do you recomend???

What prices am I looking at??

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts