Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Suzuki GSX-R Owner Appreciation Event, who\'s going??

Anyone from CA going this event? Anyone from OC area want to caravan to this event?

04/30/2005 GSX-R Owner Appreciation Event
Twenty years of loyalty helped turn a great bike into one of the true legends of motorcycling. Now we'd like to thank our GSX-R owners. Register now with your proof of ownership and you'll receive a 2-day pass to any of the six events.

You will be welcomed into the Suzuki hospitality tent for complimentary food and drinks. Team Suzuki Yoshimura will also be available for autograph sessions. If you ride your GSX-R to the event you'll be invited to join a parade lap around the track.

Suzuki is also extending this invitation to all Hayabusa owners due to the legendary heritage of performance derived from the GSX-R series.

Click here for GSX-R Owner Appreciation Event details.

04/30/2005 to 05/01/2005
California Speedway, Fontana, CA

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Suzuki GSX-R Owner Appreciation Event, who\'s going??

Dang, but you're from Nor. Cal. it's a pretty far ride!

·
Registered
10 Posts

im there.... already registered for the one at california speed way....2 day pass, free lunch, tshirt, and a parade lap. Sounds pretty cool to me

·
Registered
213 Posts

it must be nice to be in cali all the tracks all the women all the fun. Ill have to visit my brother in san diego.

·
Registered
337 Posts

they are doing several events, not just in CA, i know there doing a copper mt one in colorado. plus at least 4 others.

·
Mightiest Sorcerer of the Lands a.k.a. Rhinocerous
22,048 Posts

Yeah, I'm registered and will be attending tentatively. I need to get a babysitter for the weekend so Beth and I can ride down.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

www.suzukicycles.com and go to events. The CA event is in April. Other states event are being hosted in different months.

·
Registered
649 Posts

i have tickets in hand =) .. we have a decent sized group going out.. maybe we can all converge somewhere..

·
Registered
10 Posts

it would be cool to meet up with some people as of right now i am going out alone and although i dont post on here often, i would like to meet some other gixxer riders on so cal

·
Registered
6,771 Posts

I'd like to do Copper Mountain...but damn that's a 14 hr drive! I wonder how far R.A. is from the Lou....

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Lou is still pretty far from this event, LOL! It'll definitely be nice to meet up with fellow gixxer riders to go to this event.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts

June 4th and 5th!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!! I'm there!!!

Rob

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts

June 4th and 5th!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!! I'm there!!!

Rob
Same here !!!!!

·
Registered
8,423 Posts

Whew.......... I though for a minute you wanted to ride bitch on MY bike! hahaha!!
We will have room! Come on up!

·
Registered
6,771 Posts

Whew.......... I though for a minute you wanted to ride bitch on MY bike! hahaha!!
We will have room! Come on up!

How far is the track from your place? I just don't think I'll be ready for it yet....but I want to go so bad...R.A. is one of my favorite tracks.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts

Depends how fast I drive/ride! Couple hours with traffic. If you can't ride then come on up and we'll go in the car. wife's bike is GONE, so we can't ride..... or I would! (she will not sit on the back!)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts