Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few time times the f1 light came on in traffic ,then setting off then f1 comes on. It hardly never comes on ,but it says tilt sensor, I think the bikes has fallen over in the past and has an old fault saying tilt sensor. Do I need a new sensor, and how do I buy I new one and where do I fit it????.thank you for all your help!!

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
9,333 Posts
You're posting in the wrong section. This is for 1000's.

Anything can be damaged but the tip over sensor is fairly robust. I'm inclined to suspect that it's been out of its mount and either improperly installed or just left hanging. See the service manual. Also people sometimes dick around with them (they can be disassembled), generally a bad idea.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FI comes on, do you have a Dealer Mode Switch ? C23 is the Tip Over Sensor on my k7. Workshop Manual will walk you through this problem. I can only find, K7 free PDF, but it is a good read here.

Thanks for your help mate,no it doesn't have a dealer mode switch ,I will read this manual and see what I can find out.thanks for your time and help...

·
Premium Member
764 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Somewhere Here is L3 Manual.
Good Dealer Mode Thread here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks very much for this I'm gona download on laptop ltr on and see if I can work out the problem with it.cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts