Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my bike out the other day, and it was acting a bit funny. I thought nothing of it until the acts continued, less talkative, doesn’t seem interested in me like it use to. I tried to talk to my bike, but as usual, said nothing. Then I came home last night went up to my bike...I noticed the sent of cheap cologne, and the mirrors seemed a bit miss-adjusted, then…..the motor seemed warm, like my bike had been with....SOMONE ELSE?!

I hope this isn’t the case. Can u you guys help me out?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Wow, I hate to jump to conclusions. I'd check her filter for any odd fluids. Just don't get caught or else she'll pull the whole 'I can't believe you don't trust me' bullsh*t. Check the tires for rugburn, too.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Has your bike suddenly decided to go on a diet or wear more plastic around the garage when the mini bikes are away at grandpa and granny Hoggs for the poker run and it's just you two. Could be a really good sign that you're not the only one twisting those grips.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Has the garage life become routine? Do you not wax her like you used to when she was new? You might try changing up the oil when you lube her up. Try using the kickstand a little harder. You might want to even try riding another one if she keeps it up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.