Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Support Dave\'s stag

If you didn't know, Dave's(aka Davegsxrold929r) getting married to his long time sweetheart(Carolyn). We're having a stag party for him on May 14th. You can buy tickets here - http://davesstag.homeip.net/

If you buy a ticket, you can also buy 50/50 raffle tickets, but you don't have to show up to the party. We'll have the address of everyone who buys the tickets and will pay whoever has the winning ticket ! So, get your cheap asses on the website to support a man in need. Profits will go to Dave's therapy sessions
If you need anymore info, PM me !

·
Premium Member
26,774 Posts
Re: Support Dave\'s stag

If you didn't know, Dave's(aka Davegsxrold929r) getting married to his long time sweetheart(Carolyn). We're having a stag party for him on May 14th. You can buy tickets here - http://davesstag.homeip.net/

If you buy a ticket, you can also buy 50/50 raffle tickets, but you don't have to show up to the party. We'll have the address of everyone who buys the tickets and will pay whoever has the winning ticket ! So, get your cheap asses on the website to support a man in need. Profits will go to Dave's therapy sessions
Are there going to be strippers with big
??

And if there are NOT strippers.....the best man needs to be SHOT!!!

njracer

·
Registered
1,447 Posts

Are there going to be strippers with big
??

And if there are NOT strippers.....the best man needs to be SHOT!!!

njracer
i agree with nj

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Oh there will strippers..... but only to serve Dave's preference, so they piss like this

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Yeah, that's what I said... Dave

·
Registered
9,334 Posts

LRRS

Dave's last days as a stag

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

come, ya cheap hookers.... it's rainy and time to support a freak in need

·
Registered
9,334 Posts

I dont think I can make it, but theres some cashola to buy Dave a nice big bottle of wodka or something

·
Registered
1 Posts
Last Call

Heh!

My thanks to those of you have bought tickets to Dave's stag.

All ONE of you, JP you know who you are:

If any of you guys have been sitt'n on the fence, nows the time, I'll be taking the website down on Saturday morning, so that if anyone buys tickets I've got time to get them in the mail and out to you prior to the 14th.

If you are planning on coming, please buy a ticket up front rather than waiting to buy at the door, it'll give me a chance to make sure I have enough Food Beer and err... Entertainment. Otherwise I'll either be wasting cash on food that won't get eaten, beer not drank, errr... etc. Or God forbid run out of stuff cause I don't have any idea on head count.

And yah, yah, yah I know its and LRRS weekend
(Is that how that's speeeled? Yes I'm an asshole, just ask Dave. Forunately I shouldn't have to dodge bullets from any of you sharp shooters, or those who agree with them
) Booking 4 months in advance we couldn't get a non-conflicting weekend. Besides if it wasn't LRRS then it'd be VIR, Homestead, Daytona, etc., etc., etc. It race season, right?

Enough.

Buy A Ticket

Thanks in advance for any of those who step up.

Lou (The Best Man)

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Re: Last Call

Geez... nobody likes this dude. Take a fuckin hint man!!!! The guy is a dickhead... looks like you are gonna have a great party buddy.... HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOSER

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts

Geez... nobody likes this dude. Take a fuckin hint man!!!! The guy is a dickhead... looks like you are gonna have a great party buddy.... HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOSER

I lobe you too man...

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Sweet.....it's gonna be a good time

1 - 16 of 16 Posts