Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK it looks like I am about to get a hold of a superflow dyno. From what I have been reading is that the Superflow gives low numbers. I know that numbers don’t really mean anything as long as you see a gain, but has anyone had their K5 on a superflow? Would like to see what kind of number they have seen on one.

·
Premium Member
11,910 Posts
OK it looks like I am about to get a hold of a superflow dyno. From what I have been reading is that the Superflow gives low numbers. I know that numbers don’t really mean anything as long as you see a gain, but has anyone had their K5 on a superflow? Would like to see what kind of number they have seen on one.
You can't compare one dyno type with another (SF -vs- DJ - FP, etc), best to check their website for tuning centers that may have put k5's on a SF.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I just received a brand new DJ 250i. And it seems that the numbers are alot lower than what the books are showing. But the main thing is that it shows gains or losses very relative to the PCIII settings. It also shows a very accurate air fuel ratio. So don't be so concerned about the numbers as long as you can see the changes good or bad. Oh a 2005 GSXR 1000 with full stepped race hindle and pcIII put out only 154 on our dyno. So that will give you an idea.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts