Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people has anyone heard of these electric superchargers from www.esuperchargers.com where you buy the instructions for download and build your own $14.95 for instructions is this a scam or are they cool,also if anyone has would it be cool on a gsxr1000 k3

cheers

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
They will not work.

·
Registered
70 Posts
ill tell ya that it wont work. but all they are are fart fans from your bathroom celing. if you were going to buy the plans i just saved you some money.

·
Registered
35 Posts
dont waiste your money on this garbage, like stated about its the fan in your crapper that doesnt do jack. It would be cheaper to use a "duster" for you computer keyboard and spray it into your airbox then when that doesnt work you atleast can clean your keyboard

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
It would be cheaper to use a "duster" for you computer keyboard and spray it into your airbox then when that doesnt work you atleast can clean your keyboard

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
hehehe

sims and rohm back when they were together used to build a supercharged gsxr 1100 kit. i was run off the left hand side of the crank, and fit under the stock body work as well, but a small section came past the end of the body work up to about where the carbs are at. i dont think anybody else has built one since then.

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
hehehe

sims and rohm back when they were together used to build a supercharged gsxr 1100 kit. i was run off the left hand side of the crank, and fit under the stock body work as well, but a small section came past the end of the body work up to about where the carbs are at. i dont think anybody else has built one since then.
Wrong. Here is a sweet setup on a bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts