Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well..my evo 2 is due to arrive tomorrow. now im stuck with no PC with a Full System. and i haev a track event in a bout a week! my buddy got his but is not using his until the TRC FS becomes available. i might just buy it from him. I think Dynojet stop the sending out the current model to fix or and to upgrade the PC . what ghappen to Cube and others i have heard lot in this thread? any other alternatives besides POwercommnader??

·
Registered
6,138 Posts
well..my evo 2 is due to arrive tomorrow. now im stuck with no PC with a Full System. and i haev a track event in a bout a week! my buddy got his but is not using his until the TRC FS becomes available. i might just buy it from him. I think Dynojet stop the sending out the current model to fix or and to upgrade the PC . what ghappen to Cube and others i have heard lot in this thread? any other alternatives besides POwercommnader??
just ride the damn thing, it'll be fine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.