Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been having problems with the super glue on my tires. It does a great job of adding traction, untill it dries.

Some one told me that molasses stays stickier longer is this true?

Or should I just try
on the tires?

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Super glue isn't the answer. SUper glue is a carbon based glue. Good bonding strength, but not very durable to your average road conditions. The answer is right in front of you.... Rubber tires need rubber glue!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
What you need is an EZ Leaker. Just use a splitter so you can route one hose to each tire.

·
Registered
964 Posts
BAH!!

Pee is OK but the best thing to use is "sperm". After a long round of beating off just nut all over your back tire and viola.

·
Registered
5,502 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Cosmo:
BAH!!

Pee is OK but the best thing to use is "sperm". After a long round of beating off just nut all over your back tire and viola.
<hr></blockquote>

Takes too long, unfortunately.
And ya only got so much of that stuff packed in there, takes a while to recharge.

·
Registered
919 Posts
guys, youre all thinking about this wrong. Why make the tyres sticker when the road can be made grippier.

Attatch the front scoop of a earth mover, seperate in to two halves a front and a back segment, both with several small holes in the bottom. have a set of flaps covering all the holes that can be operated from the normal riding position.
Fill the first compartment with hot bitrumen, an the second with fine gravel and go for a spin.

Upon finding a corner operate the flaps, causing hot bitrumen to fall on to the road, then the small stones will fall on top and stick to the surface giving a 700% more abrasive and a sticker surface for the tyres to grip.

·
Registered
775 Posts
You dont need super glue, you need Rubber Cement!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts