Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok crash crew, the weather for sun is looking awesome!!! Looking forward to a nice hard run. 10am at the circle. Post up if you are rolling out!!!

I just BOOKED May 27th at Lightning, so this will be a good time to practice for the track. :cheers

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
All depends where we are stopping for lunch&if Alex is rockin the 124.21mph SV.....

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,181 Posts
We will just force him to stay. I should be in for this Sunday.
Me and Rich did that to him once and he missed the first 2 sessions cuz there were no spots :(

·
Registered
247 Posts
I would come, but were doing a Live Burn for the fire department and it's going to be a little bit more fun.

Have fun guys!

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Me and Rich did that to him once and he missed the first 2 sessions cuz there were no spots :(
And I got hit over the head with the walk in fee!!!:banghead But it was worth it cause I saved a 100 bucks in gas and tolls. Thats what I tell myself to justify it.:wacko :shifty

Sorry Bobbie boy, I don't wanna think about the 6 hr drive home stuck in traffic on the turnpike on monday. :suicide Been there done that.

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,181 Posts
Sorry Bobbie boy, I don't wanna think about the 6 hr drive home stuck in traffic on the turnpike on monday. :suicide Been there done that.
That's what Texas Roadhouse is for. Letting the traffic settle down. :cheers

·
Reporting live from Fox 5 News
840 Posts
I sense sarcasm in your voice Rob.. the SV is a beast of a machine! Does it have its quirks, of course! what self respecting superbike doesn't! that does not change the fact its a supreme performance machine bred to take corners and perform at the highest level..
oh who am i kidding.. its a glorified commuter.. i'l bring it.. just promise not to judge me.. :(

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
:flipoff

:hide

·
PM me of you want your shaft mastered
2,054 Posts
By 1030 we are gone. Most of us are rocking gixxers and we hide in a corner. I am pretty sure in the next week or two it will get earlier.

·
Registered
129 Posts
By 1030 we are gone. Most of us are rocking gixxers and we hide in a corner. I am pretty sure in the next week or two it will get earlier.
Oh you guys are from the area I see.....Well I'll be doing runs up and down the mountain sunday morning from 9-11. Hopefully i'll see you guys.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts