Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
As long as the Admin..jerkssss know who to f-around with...Because when we have the GDC.com rally it's on......

we only have big admins here so take your attempt at being a tough guy elsewhere
Uh Oh you have awakened the sleeping grizzly.... Better run for the hills now!

what do you mean I've been putting the smack down since I got home from work

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
As long as the Admin..jerkssss know who to f-around with...Because when we have the GDC.com rally it's on......
I'd like to see you piss off this Admin in real life...

·
Registered
414 Posts

I just want to piss on all the Admins in here..The smack down..yeah right..job I didn't know bumbs had jobs.

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts

I just want to piss on all the Admins in here..The smack down..yeah right..job I didn't know bumbs had jobs.

·
Mighty Mental Midget
62,950 Posts
hmmm In the words of MPD " Some people just never learn!" and I feel bad for you cee more. you'll just be another squid that learns the hard way.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Have we ever started a "Give me a custom title" thread? For people who just cant wait to be distinguished as (admin shamed)?

I have tried a couple of times to piss off the right people in an effort to be knighted with some stupid title.

·
Mighty Mental Midget
62,950 Posts
Have we ever started a "Give me a custom title" thread? For people who just cant wait to be distinguished as (admin shamed)?

I have tried a couple of times to piss off the right people in an effort to be knighted with some stupid title.

good luck trying!

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
I put up near nekked pics and I still didn't get a title either lol

·
Registered
8,423 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Lack of pee-pee, seeks attention
This title makes me :lol: every time I see it.

To be honest, I'm sorta flattered that I got someone's attention enough to have a custom title bestowed upon me. Mine resulted from a drunken rant about not being able to read this site very well, due in part to my high screen resolution... and whatever alcoholic beverages I'd consumed prior to posting. :lol:

<edit> I guess :lol: isn't a smiley. I wonder if this one is...
Errr..

·
Mighty Mental Midget
62,950 Posts
im on stuntlife fourms also and on there they let you choose your title.... i dont see why this site wont let you have a custom title?
They let you have a custom title... but you don't get to pick it

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
It's just a website. why do people make it so serious? PLease, somebody roast me, or chop my pic, whatever. Keeps me commin back for more! I just ask people don't take me seriously, unless I'm talking bikes, of course.
EDGE_
nice pumpkins JRD!

·
Mighty Mental Midget
62,950 Posts
It's just a website. why do people make it so serious? PLease, somebody roast me, or chop my pic, whatever. Keeps me commin back for more! I just ask people don't take me seriously, unless I'm talking bikes, of course.
EDGE_
nice pumpkins JRD!
pumpkins??? I see no pumpkins

21 - 40 of 42 Posts