Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of your admins has edited MY PROFILE! I don't know how to reverse this, and I don't think it speaks to highly of the people you have monitering your site. I run sportbike related chat forum, and would NEVER even consider altering one of my members profiles without their permission. Please fix this A.S.A.P. Thank you for your help.
So what was the horrible alteration to his profile?

A fucking custom title!

"Love the NY Yankees "

funny thing is he has no problem breaking rules etc as he posted:

P.S. to the ****** who added that "love the yankees" shit to my profile, SUCK A DICK

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
lets all consult Dear Abby for advice on this

·
Shaved Leg Hippie
124,243 Posts
Where's GV when we need her to whoop some ass?

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Shit, if I went crying every time I had my sig changed, I would be B l o n d ie..
That's just stupid. I even noticed tonight that I have a nice, new pink shade added to my name itself.
Oh man, I'm gonna have to start another "Ban My Ass" thread for that one.

Boo-Hoo, My Pussy Hurts,
Devilman

·
Registered
0 Posts
gixxerjasen said:

Damn Devilman....weren't you president of the [censored] fan club?

Geez....there's worse custom titles he could have had...
That's not true gixxerjassen. I simply stood up for her once the needless bashing from people who had been on the board for all of a month or so jumped in on it. In all honesty, she didn't do anything to deserve that. It was like a shark frenzy going off on her. Then she got mad and did a bunch of stupid things. I think in the end, her anger got the better of her and her judgement. The second she brought up the death of some one into the argument, I stepped aside. I can't say I'm a "fan" of anyone. I just understand some things are deserved, some are not. Yes, she was a post whore. Yes, she was an attention freak. But there are a lot more and worse than her. So no, I'm not anyone's "fan", I just believe in standing up for what's right. Even if the world is against me.

But Then Again, Adolf Hitler Believed That Too...

Devilman

·
Registered
884 Posts
Lol, and to think I actually wished at one time that I was special enough to get a custom title.....I guess i'd better be careful what I wish for, I might get tagges as a Mighty Ducks fan or some such shit.

·
Mighty Mental Midget
62,950 Posts
Gee I would love to have the yankees title over mine Gee I wonder who gave me this custom title???? MPD

·
Registered
3,340 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
I love the custom titles... lol... that's partially why I'm got the red r. People who care about their site enough to screw with the people that're on it is def something worth supporting.

·
Mighty Mental Midget
62,950 Posts
I love the custom titles... lol... that's partially why I'm got the red r. People who care about their site enough to screw with the people that're on it is def something worth supporting.
oh and don't forget about the 24 hour birthday bannings too!

·
Registered
414 Posts
As long as the Admin..jerkssss know who to f-around with...Because when we have the GDC.com rally it's on......

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
As long as the Admin..jerkssss know who to f-around with...Because when we have the GDC.com rally it's on......

we only have big admins here so take your attempt at being a tough guy elsewhere

·
Mighty Mental Midget
62,950 Posts

we only have big admins here so take your attempt at being a tough guy elsewhere
Uh Oh you have awakened the sleeping grizzly.... Better run for the hills now!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts