Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and my brother were stopped at a light tonight and this guy in a brand new Infinity pulls up right next to my brother. My bro was over towards the inside of the lane so this guy took up the rest of the lane like my brother was a bicycle or sometthing.

So we were like whatever and we just rode off. We were in a lane each and so next thing I know, this guy tries to fly by me in the turning lane. I get pissed off and not let him pass. So when we stop for the next light this guy starts shouting at us telling us not to take up the whole lane!! Like what the hell!?

He gets in front of me and slams on his brakes. I almost end up rear ending him. So now I'm really pissed so I ride by on his left and kicked his door. then we just took off. I don't think he tried to give chase.

Maybe I shouldn't have kicked his car but I was just mad you know?

I still think I should have kicked his mirror off but that's just me.

Anyway, that's just me ranting.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Been there done that. But If you will take a little advice............ 99% of the time the car is going to win against a bike in this kind of situation. Next time wave like you give a fuck and just pull off for a minute and let the Rager Cager go away. Its Your life Ya Know!?!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, I hear ya. I've been containing myself pretty well recently, getting cutoff and just riding by shaking my head you know. BUt this guy really pissed me off.

Stupid cagers!!!!

OK, I'm alright now. back to normal.

·
Registered
418 Posts
You did what all of us feel like doing!! I get so freakin' sick of getting pulled out in front of, cut off, and or run off the road!! I don't even think that its that people don't see you, they just figure my car is bigger and you'll just have to stop/slow down!!

Stupid cage drivers

·
3,477 Posts
It may not have been the best idea, but I bet he'll think twice next time

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
yeh I must admit that some people really piss me off with their attitude. We should all stop when this sort of thing happens and cool off, easier said than done, I know.

Anyway I cant even ride mine this weekend cos I can't find a damn 50mm socket to take the nut of the clutch to put new plates in damn again.

Andy

·
Registered
129 Posts
Originally posted by resonantfreq:
So me and my brother were stopped at a light tonight and this guy in a brand new Infinity pulls up right next to my brother. My bro was over towards the inside of the lane so this guy took up the rest of the lane like my brother was a bicycle or sometthing.

So we were like whatever and we just rode off. We were in a lane each and so next thing I know, this guy tries to fly by me in the turning lane. I get pissed off and not let him pass. So when we stop for the next light this guy starts shouting at us telling us not to take up the whole lane!! Like what the hell!?

He gets in front of me and slams on his brakes. I almost end up rear ending him. So now I'm really pissed so I ride by on his left and kicked his door. then we just took off. I don't think he tried to give chase.

Maybe I shouldn't have kicked his car but I was just mad you know?

I still think I should have kicked his mirror off but that's just me.

Anyway, that's just me ranting.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I have been riding on the street for many years now. I know exactly how you feel. The thing that gets me pissed off is when a Driver changes lanes towards you. Then they realize you are there at the last second. They pause and then they continue over and force you out of the way. As if they think its better to force you out of a lane and possible kill you then for them to run into another car as they have waited so long to get over.

Another thing that really gets my blood going is tailgaters. I cant tell you how many times I have had some jerk tailgate me on the highway. I think its because they can see in front of you... People dont do this as much when I am in my car. But it never fails. I look back to see a car 4 ft off the rear of my bike.

The right thing to do is to let the cars go by. We all know this. I admit I am making the wrong choice in what I am about to say, But years of built up anger have got the best of me. So now I carry a few river rocks in my pouch. When someone Makes a mistake and cuts me off I give them that chance and I get out of the way. If they continue Like the driver did to you by slamming on the brakes they get a river rock tossed over my head and onto there windshield. If they are going to put my life in danger I might as well do the same back.

CT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts