Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone else buy these for 50.00 during the group buy? i got a set and they are super nice and look super strong, but was wondering if anyone had installed a set and if they are fairly easy to install, if not ill get some pics up after i figure out what im doing

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
jwfoulk said:
I got them but the axle bolt was to short so i have to get a longer bolt. anybody else have this problem?
Are you talking about the threaded rod supplied by Stuntworx? If so, yeah, I had to buy a longer rod and cut it to the right length. It was cheap, but sux that they don't know how to measure at their shop.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I just bought these too. Waiting for them to come in the mail. Anyone have pics of them setup already? I bought two sets. One for the front and one for the rear. How did you guys deal with the cotter pin issue?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
gRemLiNpdp said:
I just bought these too. Waiting for them to come in the mail. Anyone have pics of them setup already? I bought two sets. One for the front and one for the rear. How did you guys deal with the cotter pin issue?
Just undo the cotter pin with a pair of needle nose pliers.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Ill have to get pics of my setup.. I bought some Skateboard wheels, and did pretty much the same thing :biggrin

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Gixxerob said:
Ahh...sarcasm. You gotta love it.
nope....... litterally. Skateboard wheels for rear axle sliders :p

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Ill post pics when I get back home. I used a threaded rod from my work truck, nylon lock nuts and washers on the inside, and outside the wheels.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Oh, and BTW I work on the road, so "getting back home" means this weekend

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
not necessarily, especially ifyou hve something else holding it from rotating out. I plan on running a pin of some sort around the edge though.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.