Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found it and im not sure if its a repost... anyways.. crazy stunters w/o helmets or gears

anyways, check it out

Videos

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Good post !!!!! Thanks for sharing !!!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
As I watched those clips I couldnt help but think to myself how dumb that got eventually. I mean, their bikes are all messed up, and theyre not really "riding" all that much... Im starting to not be able to find a point to stunting... Dont get me wrong, I know that takes a lot of skill, but those guys basically look like a bunch of ****** punks trying to be gangsters on motorcycles

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
they are kickass... saw wheelie ray at Luna one time a while back... foo' took a picture on his phone while rockin' a slow standup of the crowd... it was fuggin' hilarious. just kickass bunch of guys.

·
Registered
9 Posts
As I watched those clips I couldnt help but think to myself how dumb that got eventually. I mean, their bikes are all messed up, and theyre not really "riding" all that much... Im starting to not be able to find a point to stunting... Dont get me wrong, I know that takes a lot of skill, but those guys basically look like a bunch of ****** punks trying to be gangsters on motorcycles
lol, thanks for the comment about us..... even tho you've never met us. gangsters on motorcycles.... lol, never heard that one before.

·
loves oldgixxer and Anthony D
12,611 Posts
I noticed that one of the guys in a viv I saw at a local stunt show...I think they called him the "Professor"??

The one on the Argo bike...I think I have a pic from the show...

·
loves oldgixxer and Anthony D
12,611 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
tons of talent here, makes me want to go out and practice but i'll definately be rocking the safety gear just in case!!!!

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Thanks for the videos

1 - 14 of 14 Posts