Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my homemade street fighter, welli did not intend to do a street fighter, its just that i got bored of putting all the plastics on and off every time i would go to a track day. So I just stripped the head lamp and the tail piece, after i add mirrors i am completly street legal with headlights, taillights, turnsignals, mirrors and a license plate :)

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
HaHa... I've never heard so many back-handed compliments...
But seriously... I can't see shit... It's too dark...
How bout some daylight pics so I can talk shit too???

LOL. :biggrin

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well you are right its not street fighter, I know its not pretty , its just my barely legal road bike setup. :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
I wouldnt say it looks like shit,but it needs work. We all have too start somewhere. Like chop that tail off first then and work ur way on from there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
craigman said:
That lower oil cooler looks real vulnerable...
It's in the same place as every other K5 out there. Unless you're riding down gravel roads at high speeds it's fine there without a "protective" fairing.

I dig it man. Looks good nekkid. I'm not a fan of fairings though, you learn to hate them after yanking them on and off fifty times a weekend at the racetrack.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I don't like the look.
A guy at work stripped down his Kawi cuz he dropped it stuntin in the parking lot. It was not a nice bike to begin with and if I was him I would have done the same thing. (If I was a stunter that dropped all the time)

Its like those guys that primer there old car and call it a "Rat Rod" which we used to just call a piece of shit. HAHAHA

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.