Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if I'm in the wrong section.
Stolen out of my job parking lot on the night of May 2, 2012. Blue/White 2011 GSXR 1000. Red CRG levers, Chrome/black sliders, and Carbon Two Brothers M2 Slip-on exhaust. Bike only had 1000 miles at the time of theft. Bike last seen in the Bronx.
If seen please contact me at 646 541 3381.

VIN: JS1GT78A9B2102068

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Given that it was taken in NYC and it was that long ago, the bike is in pieces by this point. Hope you had full coverage. :dissapointed
+1 Good luck anyway though.....lesson learned....never leave your brand new bike anywhere at night in the Bronx.......even in the good part.:nono

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Given that it was taken in NYC and it was that long ago, the bike is in pieces by this point. Hope you had full coverage. :dissapointed
took the words out of my mouth. really hope u were insured. :sad

·
Registered
478 Posts
+1 Good luck anyway though.....lesson learned....never leave your brand new bike anywhere at night in the Bronx.......even in the good part.:nono
agree..in the bronx or in alot of other areas. I know this dude who went to buy a bottle of water at a grocery store and when he went out to turn on the bike, poooooof the bike was gone. Not even 3 mins and it was gone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts