Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my PC3 USB in the mail and it was pre-loaded with this map. What's the difference between this over the stock map on their site?

I just called a local place here and they want to charge about $300 for a custom map. Right now I just have my TRS slip-on on it.

I noticed that they also have a map for an Arrow slip-on on the site. I wonder if this one would be better to use.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Stock Map & Stock (Revised) from Dynojet both add fuel to the Suzuki Stock Map....just compare them and you'll see the differences

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stock Map & Stock (Revised) from Dynojet both add fuel to the Suzuki Stock Map....just compare them and you'll see the differences
I see. What do you think about that Arrow slip-on one? Would it be comparable to a Yosh TRS slip-on possibly?

·
Registered
285 Posts
I have the TRS System tried both stock&revised stoc. They both ran like sh*t. I tried the TRS full system and it ran good. Try using the TRS full system it worked for me,at least till the slip on sstem comes out.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Im running the stock map revised, and I cant really tell much of a difference. Maybe a little worse, but hopefully better when I get my custom tune up.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the TRS System tried both stock&revised stoc. They both ran like sh*t. I tried the TRS full system and it ran good. Try using the TRS full system it worked for me,at least till the slip on sstem comes out.
Really?

That's good to know. Morepowerracing sent it to me, pre-loaded with stock revised. If it runs worse with it, I'll definately try the TRS full system.

·
Registered
312 Posts
spl170db I emailed dj & they told me to use M325-005 (Arrow) . I've got akra slip on. I'm waiting to get the unit back from them so I can load it. I'll let you know as soon as I can! Hopefully tomorrow or Fri.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
spl170db I emailed dj & they told me to use M325-005 (Arrow) . I've got akra slip on. I'm waiting to get the unit back from them so I can load it. I'll let you know as soon as I can! Hopefully tomorrow or Fri.
Good stuff. Yes, I'd be interested to know how it runs with that map.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I just got my PC3 USB in the mail and it was pre-loaded with this map. What's the difference between this over the stock map on their site?

I just called a local place here and they want to charge about $300 for a custom map. Right now I just have my TRS slip-on on it.

I noticed that they also have a map for an Arrow slip-on on the site. I wonder if this one would be better to use.

Any ideas?
SP...i dont know where in jersey u are located but JSD cycles in Roselle park has a Dyno 250. They dont charge anywhere close to 300.
Thats where I always got mine Dynoed/custom mapped.
Try them..they might be the move

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PC3usb is mounted up, Arrow slip-on map in place. I was tempted to take it out tonight for a spin, but we'll see how it feel on the way to the office tomorrow instead.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So far it feels like it worked like a charm. Much crisper throttle down low, any hesitation that seemed to be there from dropping the SET now feels much better. Couldn't get too much of a handle on it from just a couple backroads to the office, hopefully will get a chance to take it on the highway later to try some roll-ons and such.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts