Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: stock hp on 92\' 750???

ok how fast is it compared to a 96 - newer 600??? cause im pretty sure its heavier than the 600 rite?

·
Registered
9,174 Posts

just curious how much hp my bike makes while stock? anybody know?
My '92 Dyno'd at 90 Hp bone stock with about 25,000 miles on it... Then she got a major makeover. 955 Big Bore kit, Head Work, 38mm Flatslides... then she was 130 to the rear wheel.

·
Premium Member
3,306 Posts

Quig, good to see you still lurking with us 'old bike' guys. Been reading your reports in the racer section, good to hear that the new bike is treating you well. Troy341

·
Registered
9,174 Posts

Quig, good to see you still lurking with us 'old bike' guys. Been reading your reports in the racer section, good to hear that the new bike is treating you well. Troy341
What's up Troy!?

Yeah, I still lurk in here from time to time... still have a soft spot for the old Oil Cooled Gixxers... Hell, if I had the cash I'd buy my '92 back right now as the current owner isn't treating her how she deserves and I could use a streetbike...

So far the racing is going pretty well and the new 6 is a freakin' BLAST!!!!!! This month I'll finally get to start in the first wave... unless they screw up AGAIN. Ah, hell... should be fun. My lap times are good enough for top 5(in novice
) so we'll see.

·
Premium Member
3,306 Posts

My wife works registration for the race organization up here and I can't stress enough the importance of chocolate, mochas or Red Bulls as a bribe. Keep the race reports coming. Troy341

1 - 8 of 8 Posts