Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Some of them are still available from Suzuki, but they are expensive.

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Last year I got some stickers from the dealer. I think total I got five stickers. The only thing that sucked the price $280

·
Registered
518 Posts
I think Stickerpoint makes the stock decals...they claim to be "as good or better than OEM". Yo ucan get them through most good bike parts catalogues. I'm not sure if they have a web site, so you might wanna run a search. Google These run about $15.00 USD for a pack with all the decals except the "SUZUKI" ones...those are $12.00 a pair I think.

BTW, why you paintin' the bike? Looks good to me...

-phreak

[ 12-29-2001: Message edited by: phreakintheroom ]</p>

·
Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your help, ill take a look at those places.. Im still trying to think what color to paint the bike. I was thinking just paint it the same way again or paint it one solid color..What do you guys think...

thanks

jimmy

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Personally I would go with multiple colors. One solid color does not always look good on the old skool bikes.

·
Registered
17,099 Posts
the oem decals are expensive, but their quality is excellent. tapeworks stuff is thin and the adhesive isn't quite as good as oem. you get what you pay for....

·
Registered
437 Posts
Bike looks good in current color scheme and yes, multiple colors seem to look more current.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dude you have one of the best looking factory paint schemes ive seen. my buddie has the same bike and if he didnt I would! I say a picture of an 1100 in a Euro mag and it was your paint scheme with blue where yours is red and that also looked really nice. wether you go solid or multi color I would keep some kind of factory apperance regarding lettering.but again I really like your current paint.

·
Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks. I keep on thinking of painting the bike but I really like the way the bike looks. I was just thinking of painting the bike because a friend that does custom paint jobs, owes me. I think the bike might just stay that way...

thanks

jimmy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts