Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided wednesday to have the boner stock 01 1k dyno'd... at a harley dealer.... lol anyway didnt hook up rpm harness for TQ or turn the god damn fans on.... and pulled two runs 139.0 and then 139.9.. Not familiar with stock hp but does that sound about right? i just went to the post office to pick up my full ti force exhaust and pcIII usb..hopefully it gives it a lil boost. and by the way the bike has 14k miles on it... does that sound like a good # for a totally stock 1k??

Jerod

·
Premium Member
73,386 Posts
what correction factor was the dyno operator using? if that is sae, than those are good numbers. if it is std, they are a little low.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I had mine measured in STD and got 137 HP on my 01 and my buddy did his right after mine and got 140......The Dyno I use has never produced large numbers before, at least not as large as some that I have seen. What matters is the difference between what you got now and what you get aftr installing the PC, Pipe and custom map....Should be good for about 10-14 HP...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well unfortunatly im on a business trip for about 5 weeks in north carolina and i cant be with my baby but when i get home it is getting dyno'd again with the full ti force ti exhaust, power commander, k&N filter, ceramic wheel bearings, and 520 chain conversion with stock size sprockets.. im shooting for 155bhp.. but we'll see... and i couldnt tell ya if it was sae or std... it was a portable dyno at a harley dealer and the guy told me it generally reads low. haha and i asked him if it reads low on my bike because that was the fastest and hardest it had been spun... he got kinda pissed and went on to tell me how much better the buell xb12r is then my 1k lol.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.