Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't come across any other Mladin Replicas to compare it too, but the number 1 decal across the back looks like crap. The sticker is turning an off yellow and there are air bubbles under it. Is it a decal like the one's you put on glass where you take the backing off or is it all a 1 piece and I'm going to have to break out the exacto knife?

And where can I get the Sunstar sticker that goes across the swingarm? Mine doesn't have it..

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey Brandon my 1 sticker has a ton for cheesey bubbles in the black part as well. It is not turning yellow yet but it gats a coat of wax once a week. As far as the sun star sticker if our dlr has any type of class they will write up a repair order and replace it under warranty. Faulty glue and flew right off. I got complete sticker kit from mine that was. They cannot order just one comes in a kit.

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Banned
1,614 Posts
I got one off ebay. People ask...is that the Maladin black version 04? I say yeah...only 10 produced (sigh)...dumbass.

·
Registered
602 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Not that I'm doubting your taste, but I don't think Mladin still has the mudflap on!
True, but he doesn't mind throwing gravel into Duhamel's face!

I, on the other hand, have been pelted with gravel and whatever else by those with/without fender eliminators. So, I'll stick with it in respect to all those ZX-10s, CBR 1ks, R1s, and 05 Gixxer 1ks that are always behind me.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Kidder-
What kind of windscreen do you have? Do you like it? How's quality? Any additional wind protection? I'm kinda tall and need all the help I can get from the wind.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Mine hasn't turned yellow but it does have a couple of spots on the corners where it looks dirty all the time and won't come clean.

I don't have the Sunstar sticker on my swingarm either. But it was never there. Don't know if the dealer just forgot to put it on or if the sticker wasn't in the kit. It's too late now though cause my bike is just over a year old now.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Kidder-
What kind of windscreen do you have? Do you like it? How's quality? Any additional wind protection? I'm kinda tall and need all the help I can get from the wind.
It's from War Eagle Racing. They were having a sale on them awhile back. I got it for $35. The quality is good and the wind pocket has been moved up for more protection.
http://www.wareagle-racing.com/

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, I think I'm going to break out the exacto knife from the old RC days... Test out that steady hand..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts