Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to those who have ordered already, i just mailed out today......look for them by the weekend, jus in time to impress those around you.....

post some pix here...i know these are gonna be some wild lookin decals (especially the multi-colored combos!!)

scott
esemes750wx

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
basically, any factory text (srad1's) can be recreated with any color combonation and a better (IMO) drop shadow , giving it a 3d effect

email me...i cut em on Saturdays , once i get a big enuf order together!! I now have two orders for Sat(1 definate, 1 hopeful) let me know...

scott

http://www.gixxer.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=12&t=001450&p= for pricing

[ 07-30-2002, 05:10 AM: Message edited by: eSeMeS750WX ]

·
Registered
153 Posts
does anyone know where to get the red GSXR sticker for the left side of 98 750. my bike is red and black. i also need the red stickers for the same side. thanks

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you mean the r logo (gsx) and the two striped sections???

sorry for ruining such artwork, but its only a picture!!

sms

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i can do the r's no prob....the striping needs to be given to me, or i need an exact replica of it to work from.....

i dont currently have access to the 98 red scheme....

can u make a tracing of yours???

·
Registered
153 Posts
i can try to trace them but i dont have any stickers for the left side on the bike. i only have the stickers on the right side of the bike. i dont think that the stickers are exactly the same for both sides. i will check though.

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
THEY SHOULD BE........

SINCE IT ISNT A COVER-UP, GETTING IT 97% CLOSE WILL NOT HAVE A NOTICABLE DIFFERENCE TO IT...

LET ME KNOW....ID LIKE TO HELP YOU WITH THIS AND ADD TO MY INVENTORY...

SCOTT'

1 - 13 of 13 Posts