Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Hand-Eye Coordinator
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to give a hug (spelling correct) thanks to jason at stg. i called him last week on wednesday looking for a deal on a dainese laguna seca perforated suit and he gave me a great deal off of the regular price. while i was on the phone we also traded my credit card number for a set of knox handroid gloves, knox contour back protector (both already on sale), and an arai visor (which i also got a discount on). i asked about upgraded shipping to move my stuff through the mail quicker (NEEDED it by this weekend) and he gave me a deal on that too. the package was shipped the next day, well packaged, and all in great shape. with the exception of tires, i think that all of my parts and equipment orders will be through them from now on. i have nothing but great things to say about jason and stg. my only regret is not doing all of my business with them before.

·
Douchebag with false sense of racial superiority
2,124 Posts
joined since 08? :dunno with all the stg love on the site i'm surprised you haven't come upon this discovery sooner

·
Hand-Eye Coordinator
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bought my first gixxer in june 2010, was deployed for 2011, so i didn't make too many bike related purchases. hell, i just changed the exhaust only 2 weeks ago. only reason i was buying lately was that i crashed a week before i called jason.

·
Douchebag with false sense of racial superiority
2,124 Posts
bought my first gixxer in june 2010, was deployed for 2011, so i didn't make too many bike related purchases. hell, i just changed the exhaust only 2 weeks ago. only reason i was buying lately was that i crashed a week before i called jason.
ah. unfortunate that that's the impetus for the convert D: least you're ok n good to ride another day with gear from stg lol

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I was actually looking at the Knox Handroid's today and the video reviews on STG. Nice gloves, they seem to have pretty good protection with a clever design. Price is reasonable too, I think they're better than the best A*'s.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts