Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hand-Eye Coordinator
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
giant shout-out to jason.

ordered a metric shit tonne of items with jason recently. during one of our few conversations i asked that a couple of stickers make their way into the box because i didn't get any last time. he warned me that if he puts that on the order the warehouse guys go a little crazy. i opened the box and i found a stack of about 30, and i said to my fiancee, "he wasn't kidding."

so when i opened my sidis, i picked up the first boot and immediately decided to send them back. when i looked inside, there was a PACKAGE of STG stickers to the tune of about 250. i will have the fastest toolbox in alberta! thos sidis are feather-light without the stickers!

Thanks for the great prices an great customer service jason. now my weekend will be filled with installations to do.

·
No talent eh-hole squid, who stunts in traffic wea
2,574 Posts
:lol I didn't get any stickers with my suit or my boots and gloves... Looks like ill need to order some new rear sets soon :shifty

·
I move away from the mic
6,548 Posts
I'm confused. Metric shite tonne?

Is that similar to Standard shit ton? :biggrin

·
Hand-Eye Coordinator
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm confused. Metric shite tonne?

Is that similar to Standard shit ton? :biggrin
metric shit tonne is european.

HAHAHAH. I warned you! Those silly warehouse guys. Thanks for the shout out! Happy with everything?

i will let you knwo if it was all worth it after my race weekend in 3 weeks. so far, i am a little chubby "down there" for now. the suspension is a nice yellow ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts