Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
The full story makes it look like the 20 yr old women shot him, then herself. Thats not what was said, but what it kind of looks like to me.:dunno

·
Fragile Little Flower of Texan Femininity
98,059 Posts
yeah. i'm gonna say murder-suicide. other reports have said that she was under the impression he was getting a divorce and they were going to get married.

my guess:

mcnair: uh, baby. i'm not divorcing my wife. this is what it is.
her: wtf?! (goes nuts)

sad. :(

·
...just like sex with Shane
12,047 Posts
yeah. i'm gonna say murder-suicide. other reports have said that she was under the impression he was getting a divorce and they were going to get married.

my guess:

mcnair: uh, baby. i'm not divorcing my wife. this is what it is.
her: wtf?! (goes nuts)

sad. :(
+2 on the murder suicide. She definitely flipped a wig when she found out she was always going to be 2nd fiddle. Definitely sad :( I feel bad for the kids!

·
Nittany Lion
4,277 Posts
The full story makes it look like the 20 yr old women shot him, then herself. Thats not what was said, but what it kind of looks like to me.:dunno
I think the wife did it, reason being, in all the stories it never said that the wife was aware of who the 20 year old girl was. Just a friend, aquantance, friends of the family, new girlfriend, etc. Regardless, this is one pro football player I had respect for. He played the game the way it was meant to be played. Carried himself well and didn't act like a thug ass, punk. :sad

·
Taught Goatsee everything he "knows"
12,629 Posts
this is crazy. bad time to be a public figure..RIP
+1

And I know this is wrong to say, but doesnt the song "another one bites the dust come to mind" everytime a new celeb drops. With all the famous people dropping lately, that song sort of came to mind.

Its a shame what happened though. Sounds like the girl may of shot him, then herself. But not ruling out the possibility that the wife had something to do with it.

·
BRYAN
13,995 Posts
+1

And I know this is wrong to say, but doesnt the song "another one bites the dust come to mind" everytime a new celeb drops. With all the famous people dropping lately, that song sort of came to mind.
/QUOTE]

no doubt about it....

and I have to agree with the others. was deff a murder-suicide.

i can almost say for certain that the police in nashville will classify the female deceased as a suicide...

·
> than you
2,593 Posts
+2 on the murder suicide. She definitely flipped a wig when she found out she was always going to be 2nd fiddle. Definitely sad :( I feel bad for the kids!
Hold up on that one.

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/kazemi-police-now-thinking-she-was-murdered-24889

The friend of the ex posted this on myspace, with a last login of 7/2/09. Bodies weren't found till the 4th. Now unless this dude is Noatradamus..........

"the caucasian persuasion riding with keith. fuck a quarterback. who is mcnair in 09? rip sahel kazemi."

Again. This was posted on Kazemi's ex's friend's myspace account on July 2nd. Click on the link for more details.

During a suicide, it's almost impossible for the gun to land underneath the body. It's almost always still in hand, or a foot away from the body. Never completely underneath like the gun was found in this case.

Plus, she was a golddigger. Golddiggers don't kill the meal ticket. I think they both were murdered.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Hold up on that one.

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/kazemi-police-now-thinking-she-was-murdered-24889

The friend of the ex posted this on myspace, with a last login of 7/2/09. Bodies weren't found till the 4th. Now unless this dude is Noatradamus..........

"the caucasian persuasion riding with keith. fuck a quarterback. who is mcnair in 09? rip sahel kazemi."

Again. This was posted on Kazemi's ex's friend's myspace account on July 2nd. Click on the link for more details.

During a suicide, it's almost impossible for the gun to land underneath the body. It's almost always still in hand, or a foot away from the body. Never completely underneath like the gun was found in this case.

Plus, she was a golddigger. Golddiggers don't kill the meal ticket. I think they both were murdered.
BUTThere is also a link stating Kazemi bought a handgun prior

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
15 Participants
jamesNotlr1000
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing