Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
i just wanted to through this out there it may have come up already but 06 07 600/750beware you can not slide your forks through the tree you have to have the forks internally lowered because the way the top of the fork is tappered the clip ons have nothing to tighten to when the forks are slid up the other way is to strap it but i wouldnt ride it on the street

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hey guys, if anyone has been wondering, I will repost and reload the pictures.....Again!!!!

I forgot this sticky was here.

So hopefully before the end of this weekend, I will at the least take pictures, and point the bolts and stuff out on my bike.

Forrest

·
Registered
223 Posts
As far as the stand goes, I took a heavy rubber mallet and bent the stand slightly to allow the bike too lean more. Problem is, when the bike is raised back up for the old lady to ride on the back, it leans a little too far.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Do NOT lower the forks in this manner on an 03 1000. The legs have been turned down just under the triples and you simply cannot get the triples to grip.
Si

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
About this Discussion
33 Replies
27 Participants
erxloes
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing