Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on the r6, i need a socket to tighten the fugger and don't have one in the tool box, neither did Timmy... and that was a surprise in itself, the man is got every tool ever made..

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
which nut., i just took mine all apart and back together last weekend at loudon., the one under the top triple clamp or the one on top ?!!
both actually, and did a socket fit over it whith the damper clap?

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts
no you have to take the scotts clamp off., all the little tiny allen bolts., then pull the clamp off. ,then the nut., i think it was a 32mm., it was the second to lagest i had., 36mm., was too big..

the ones under., i used a pair of big plyers., it takes a special socket otherwise.,

what are you trying to do ??

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well the clamp i have doesn't have the little screws around it it is held down by the nut itself and the 32 is too small and the 36 is way too big si i'm guessing it's a 34 but don't know if it will fit with the clamp in place....

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dumb dumb i have every socket you could ever need. i just dont bring all of em to the track.
bullshit, remember we were in your garage and you didn't have that socket and we used the monkey wrench??? remember? well?? do ya???

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no i dont , but if you need a 34 mm i have it
thank you but i want to have everything done before i leave, i'm gonna stop by autozone on my way home to see if they have one... if not i'll use the monkey wrench....

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
monkey wrench = mexican socket set

1 - 20 of 20 Posts