Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought swingarm from from them and it broke and I almost got killed!!!!
Owner isn't doing anything about it and people who use to work for him sent me pics of others that had broke also!!..he was aware and choose to do nothing!!!
Filed a claim threw BBB he already has a F rating so Im sure Im not the only one who had problems!!
Stay away from people like this and stick to name brand companys that care!!!!!

SB Customs Review - MOTORCYCLES-SUPPLIES & PARTS in York , PA - BBB Business Review - BBB serving Metro Washington, DC and Eastern Pennsylvania

·
Parts Junkie
3,725 Posts
Crazy... post up the other pictures if you can. He is going to get sued for everything he has once someone actually gets hurt.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Or just don't be a douche with an extended swing arm? Seems cheaper and safer to me.
Really?:wait
:nono Dont start....

Obviously the bike lives at the drag strip so whats the issue? Shall we call you an asshole for the particular bikes that you own?

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Ah, you shouldn't have banned him just yet... We could have had some lulz at his expense.

How long before he makes a second screen name?

:wait

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Ah, you shouldn't have banned him just yet... We could have had some lulz at his expense.

How long before he makes a second screen name?

:wait
If he didnt PM me he'd still be here....

Seemed straight forward to me... Am I missing something?
E-racer is a drag racer,a quick glance at the bikes in his sig will point that out. His bikes are purpose built for the 1/4mi,not posing at Starbucks.
So you agree that everyone with an extended swingarm is a douche? If thats the case then explain why drag racers are douches please as Id LOVE to hear why. This forum may not have a lot of drag racers&you may not approve of it but its no reason to come out of the blue and start bashing someone for it.
i am not the only one, it seems.
See above :wait

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,127 Posts
If he didnt PM me he'd still be here....

E-racer is a drag racer,a quick glance at the bikes in his sig will point that out. His bikes are purpose built for the 1/4mi,not posing at Starbucks.
So you agree that everyone with an extended swingarm is a douche? If thats the case then explain why drag racers are douches please as Id LOVE to hear why. This forum may not have a lot of drag racers&you may not approve of it but its no reason to come out of the blue and start bashing someone for it.

See above :wait
You are not a douche because of your bikes or being a drag racer - you are just a douche :biggrin

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Rob is a douche because he won't give me one of his bikes, even after all the oral pleasure I performed on him!

.​

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
No respect:crying

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
one would have to imagine theres an enormous amount of stress on that particular area due to the fulcrum or leverage with that length of an extension..

you can report him to NHSTA, I am sure they would be interested in him selling sub standard parts and continue to sell them when he knows they are a safety hazard, we do have laws in America, the NHSTA is the agency in charge of regulating them

https://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/

http://www.nhtsa.gov/

if the part is sold as "race only" you obviously wont get far with these guys

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
the flip side is you can easily clean it up and weld up some bracing to stiffen that area so all isn't lost..

cut 2 plates (jaws) that wrap all the way around that crossmember and weld em up good to the shock mount, that should do the trick! weld on a top as well so its fully enclosed

then sell him the fix..

also, not sure what you paid for that arm but a decent arm that length is in the neighborhood of $2k

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I think Ed posted on another forum he paid under $500 for the arm.

·
Premium Member
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Arm was $500 but still shouldn't break!!!!..

I posted this on Psychobike and was banned!!!!!!

And arm is junk and cheap metal I could of fixed it but chose not..EviL stepped up and sponsored Me with a Arm after reading My story(nice arm great company and cheap price!!)..they have His junk arm hanging in there shop to remind what crap is out there..

And for the life of Me still don't understand why ppl say bad stuff about bling or extended arms on here??if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything..And to each there own!!..calling someone a stupid name (who even says douche anmore?)lmfao!! over what they choose to do to there own bike is there business!!

But on that note..I have a bunch of bottles and cans under My porch..if I bring them all back I can buy all those classic Bikes You have listed in Your sig...lol

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I posted this on Psychobike and was banned!!!!!
Are you sure it wasn't cause you were already banned&they found out who you were,Mr.B-Racer:lmao

1 - 20 of 45 Posts