Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just temporarily moved to garbage issle.....any riders on the island?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MY02gsxr1000 said:
Theres plenty of us on the other island, the one made of sand:D
Do alot of you guys ride throughotu the winter (when possible?)

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
I would say most of us do. Just watch the November ride thread. I have two young kids now so most of my riding is solo because I'm never really sure when I can get out. When the moment hits I go

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im near the Verazanno bridge, and you?

GSXRTONY said:
Staten Island Here , Yo Yo

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have not been up to Bear mountain yet. I will have to take a ride up there ASAP. Im just getting my bike back up an running after 3 months.

Avplayer said:
i'm ridin as long as it ain't snowin, but most of my ridin is usally at or near Bear Mtn

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had to replace sprockets ans chain. Did not have time to do it. I also changed oil, oil filter, air filter, windscreen, frame sliders and some other junk. I should be finished this week.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Whats up harlem broker? Im from SI.... We ride as long as its nice out. If you want to check out some roads up north I can help you. As for riding around SI its a waste of time unless your just riding to go somewhere.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im game- Im going send a PM:cheers

TunerM said:
Whats up harlem broker? Im from SI.... We ride as long as its nice out. If you want to check out some roads up north I can help you. As for riding around SI its a waste of time unless your just riding to go somewhere.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.