Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today was the worst day of my life, i get up after a long 4th of july, i got up and went to a dentist appointment about 9 (which sucks), after that i went to ship of the last of my fairings that i sold on ebay, which one i got screwed on the shipping, also knocker i sent your turn signals out today also you should have them soon... but anyways a got to work late cause my mouth is killing me, i work about 6 hours but the last 15 mins i get a phone call from my roommate and he tells me that he wrecked my bike. and that i need to pick him up a a friends shop, which they left to go pick my roommate and my bike up from the side of the road... we get it back and find out that its about $2500 damage.... well the good thing is that my roommate is paying to get it fixed caused I DON'T HAVE FULL COVERAGE, which they may change after this... but the good thing is that he's ok and everything.. but is sucks cause i just got a new fairings and alot of stuff powdercoated.. but anyways.. that was my day...

Nice try trying to get around the rules here

derek

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Sorry to hear that bro. At least your buddy is doing the honorable thing and paying for the damage. Was there any damage other then the fairings?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Man, I can't believe ya let your friends ride your bike around, I won't even let my dad ride my bike when I get back to the states, he keeps begging me! (He wouldn't let me pimp his new S2000 when I went home on leave from the Middle East so its payback in a way)

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,546 Posts
damn dude, you have some balls letting people ride your bike, but atleast he is going to pay for, sorry about your bike though

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Yeah, that sucks. Good he's ok, but damn. Thats why I never let anyone ride my bike either.
+1

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well he was helping me out with taking it to a shop to get some parts put on it.. and a deer ran out in front of him and he lost it..... s*!t happens.. at least he is paying for it,.... i know after this that no one else will ride my bike but me

·
Registered
528 Posts
well he was helping me out with taking it to a shop to get some parts put on it.. and a deer ran out in front of him and he lost it..... s*!t happens.. at least he is paying for it,.... i know after this that no one else will ride my bike but me
Smart man
. No one crashes my bike but me, NO EXCUSES!

·
Registered
906 Posts
I don't know if I could let anyone ride my bike, but good thing he's alright and that he is doing the right thing and paying for it. My uncle had said to bring it over sometime so he could ride it......yeah, right.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
First of all, never schedule a dentist appointment on the day following a hard day/night of partying. Going without a hangover can be bad enough.

And like the other said, don't let people take off on your bike!

And riding a newer bike without full coverage is asking for trouble.

Hope it all works out for ya.

·
Registered
684 Posts
First of all, never schedule a dentist appointment on the day following a hard day/night of partying. Going without a hangover can be bad enough.
Yeah, but imagine if the dentist, is hungover also? Wouldnt want him working on my teeth.

Or you might look like this..

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Dude, really sorry about your misfortune. At least your buddy is okay. Bike can be fixed.
Thanks for sending out the signals for me, your money's in the mail. Thanks again.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Damn, hope you get the bike up and running again, the only person who i would let ride my bike is my dad because he let me drive his new 04 Corvette

·
Registered
134 Posts
Sucks about the bike!

I learned my lesson quick about others riding my bike. I had a buddy just jump on mine while I wasn't paying attention and damn near layed it down. My bike was a week old. I damn near beat his a*s!

No one else will ever ride it again!

·
Registered
284 Posts
You can let ppl ride you bike, you just can't let them ride your bike alot. They become comfortable and begin taking more risks as if it were their own.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts