Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yesterday at lunch I got to do some long riding. finally, so I had a great run when I was comming back to work I was getting on the on ramp for the highway ,and its a lonely highway, so I thought I'd nail it one time so I hit 120-30 fine but upon cruisin about 130-150 it started to break up when I got on the throttle all the way when I let it back down to 65 It did fine I don't plan on running everywhere at 150 mph, but I just thought is there something causing it..??
last timew I did a highway run around 100 or so I looked down at the gas lines and there where bubbles coming out of the gas lines is this the problem,..??
is it vibrating and not feeding fuel.., or wht.??

·
Banned
185 Posts
Did you have the throtle wide open when it started to falter? It might be starving for fuel at that point. Mine is having similar issues at the top end and I figure that I need a bigger main but took it back to stock because I had the wrong stage 3 kit in it. I haven't put my bike past an indicated 100 or so and to get there I couldn't go wide open. I had to kinda roll up to it. I have a set of RS carbs I'm goiung to install and see what they are like but I gotta do some research first.

In my part of Cali, there are no "loneley Highways" I'm jelous.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol sry but are'nt there stretchs of desert road as far as the eye can see.??
I guess that makes sense its hungry for fuel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts