Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to make it so you don't have to pull in the clutch when you start the bike???

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
Does anyone know how to make it so you don't have to pull in the clutch when you start the bike???
Is it really that hard for you to pull in the clutch to start the bike?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Is it really that hard for you to pull in the clutch to start the bike?
+1

its amazing what some people worry about. just pull the fuckin clutch and hit the button.
+1....

must be for an auto-start....if not, you've got to be ONE LAZY MOFO

·
Registered
265 Posts
Sometimes when I am holding my helmet and or have something in my hands it would just be easier to be albe to hit the button without having to drop what I am carrying.

Why does everyone have their panties in a twist about this guy wanting to just disconnect that feature?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Sometimes when I am holding my helmet and or have something in my hands it would just be easier to be albe to hit the button without having to drop what I am carrying.

Why does everyone have their panties in a twist about this guy wanting to just disconnect that feature?
Same here. Sometimes when I am holding something, I hate having to drop what I am doing just to pull in the clutch. Regardless, I always check to see if the bike is in neutral first before I even start the bike. its just a habit of mine. I wish it was as easy as a cbr or an r6. But ah well, it wont kill me to have to pull in the clutch. It's a good safety feature anyways.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Why would I be lazy if I wanted to start the bike with one hand while I am standing next to it...
When I walk up to the bike I have my hands full... helmet... gloves... I have to set the stuff on the seat to start it every time.
I want it to run for a second while I get geared up.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, It would be able to start it in gear, so what I've had many bikes that I didn't have to pull the clutch in to start it... actually this is the first one that I had to pull the clutch in to start it.... I guess it's all in what you are used to...

·
Banned
952 Posts
hey, heres an idea, why dont you lazy bastards just never turn it off? that way, you wont have to go through the enormous trouble of having to put your helmet down for one second to pull in the clutch. think of the time and forearm strain youll save!

·
Registered
188 Posts
hey, heres an idea, why dont you lazy bastards just never turn it off? that way, you wont have to go through the enormous trouble of having to put your helmet down for one second to pull in the clutch. think of the time and forearm strain youll save!
how bout you shut the fuck up?

·
Banned
952 Posts
why? someone had to point out the retardedness of this thread. heres another idea: automatic transmissions on sportsbikes! that way, you wont have to go through the trouble of pulling in the clutch, and lifting your foot to shift! brilliant!

·
Registered
188 Posts
why? someone had to point out the retardedness of this thread. heres another idea: automatic transmissions on sportsbikes! that way, you wont have to go through the trouble of pulling in the clutch, and lifting your foot to shift! brilliant!
if this thread was so retarded, then why the fuck you in it saying stupid shit? Either contribute or click another thread.

·
Banned
952 Posts
if this thread was so retarded, then why the fuck you in it saying stupid shit? Either contribute or click another thread.
i did contribute, and still am. im contributing my opinion to a public message board. thats the whole point here. if you dont like it, follow your own "advice" and click another thread.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.