Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
hey I will be there for sure, can we camp on site?

·
Banned
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wouldn't camp on site if I were you. The Ottodrome is out in the outskirts of the city, you camp there, you'll have NOWHERE to go. Stay in town, ride up for the show.

Should be great show, and a great night out afterwards

·
Registered
261 Posts
I'm coming with my boyz from Tdot.....

we actually just got back from a long weekend trip to Montreal than Ottawa...since I used to live in Ottawa...we had all the fun....went to Gatineu Park (excuse the spelling)..than some Parkway besides the RCMP
....lol......and few more roads.....

we couldn't hit Calabogie, cause one of my buddies was having bike problems, then the other guys undertail fell off on the 417...that was fun

·
Registered
130 Posts
crazy2wheeler said:
PHISH said:
last year was shit! They put on a shitty show.
At least, thats what I heard.
Oh yeah?
They put on an awesome show. The organizers F'ed everything up. The show kept getting delayed because they couldn't get everything working. I took way too long to get going. But watching those guys handle bikes like they were BMX's, was incredible.

·
Banned
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL -- Actually, the west indian community is much larger than people usually think it is. We've had a Caribana parade/celebration for quite some time now, it's just a lot smaller than the one in Toronto

Good thing about this year is that the parade is back downtown again (a couple years they had it in the middle of nowhere for some reason).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts