1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
BRYAN
13,995 Posts
it sucks but thats the county we live in. if your a high profile celebrity with $$ your jail time is reduced and you get special treatment. like getting to choose which prison you want to stay in?! hahaha i can almost guarntee you plaxico burress will not serve NYC's mandatory 3 1/2 year sentence for criminal posession of a hang gun conviction.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
He also loses his liscense FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE.. bahaha "yeah, I'm an NFL WR".. "yes i have to ask my mommy to drive me to get milk" hahaha what a fck up.

http://www.justnews.com/news/19766406/detail.html
"In addition to the jail time, Stallworth was sentenced to eight years of probation, two years of community control and a lifetime suspension of his driver's license."

·
Registered
467 Posts
yeah he paid off the family, you dont see them on the news screaming outrage!!! looks like they are cool with it.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
...& he has to "donate" $2,500.00 bucks to MADD. That's like me & you buying someone a 25 cent pack of Wrigley's chewing gum.

Unreal :banghead
but what's really funny is he has millions of dollars, yet can't drive any nice cars/motorcycles ever again hahahaha, he has to bum a ride everywhere. what a dooshnozzle.

·
Stabby Steve Longshanks
11,520 Posts
He also loses his liscense FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE.. bahaha "yeah, I'm an NFL WR".. "yes i have to ask my mommy to drive me to get milk" hahaha what a fck up.

http://www.justnews.com/news/19766406/detail.html
"In addition to the jail time, Stallworth was sentenced to eight years of probation, two years of community control and a lifetime suspension of his driver's license."
but what's really funny is he has millions of dollars, yet can't drive any nice cars/motorcycles ever again hahahaha, he has to bum a ride everywhere. what a dooshnozzle.
Just because he CAN'T drive doesn't mean he WON'T drive.....

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
he will be playing for the cowboys or bengals or raiders this season.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Just because he CAN'T drive doesn't mean he WON'T drive.....
yeah, and it will be hilarious when he gets arrest for driving on a suspended liscense.. what a failure at life. he should probably /wrists.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Can he not get a license in any state? What about a foreign license? Certain states do not share info - so a Wisconsin DMV may still issue a license (which would be valid in Florida).

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Can he not get a license in any state? What about a foreign license? Certain states do not share info - so a Wisconsin DMV may still issue a license (which would be valid in Florida).
hm.. i've never thought of that.. but i think if you get pulled over like that and they found out you have a suspended drivers liscense.. forever.. you might get in some trouble.

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
I'm pretty sure he can afford a chauffeur.
Exactly. Some car is coming out soon that we won't be able to resist driving. "Money Makes the World Go Round" and also makes others turn a blind eye on the matter if enough of it gets thrown around.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
He'll get some kind of conditional license that allows him to drive to "work" and get the subsidies of life. IE. He'll still be driving doing whatever he wants.
Just another showing of what money can do for you. Fucking clowns are above the law.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Well, when you say 'He killed someone, admitted it and is only serving 30 days in jail.' it does sound like he's getting special treatment. Of course that's the way the fucking media portrays it because it's what gets the story. You should know by now that the media doesn't actually report on fact anymore and this is yet another example.

Let's look at the details of the situation because it's not so cut and dry. Stallworth admittedly had a couple cocktails (not intoxicated) before driving his automobile. The victim was rushing across the street not in a designated cross walk from in between two cars to catch a bus. Stallworth did NOT flee the scene and stayed and tried to help. He was fully cooperative with the law enforcement officers and didn't lawyer up and attempt to weasel his way out of it as most people would. He admitted to it from day one and did nothing but own it and do everything in his power to seek forgiveness from the vitctims family... which he did. He doesn't have a track record of drinking and driving nor is he a convicted murder. The fact that he had a drink or two really had no bearing on this situation and if you know ALL of the details he actually got quite a higher sentence then had it been just some regular Joe that wasn't in the eyes of the media and didn't have tens of millions of dollars in net worth that could be paid out to the family. It's just a shitty shitty situation and the honest truth is in this case it could have just as easily been any of us in this exact same situation. He's been forgiven by the victims family and has received a fairly steep sentence given the situation so I don't feel the need to berate him and drag this on as if it somehow will bring further justice to the situation.

I know how people just love to vilify those that have more money/power/success but sometimes life is a little more difficult than that.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts