Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just reading Motorcyclist's article on Crescent Suzuki's '04 GSX-R1000 Rizla Replica bikes. They show this stacked headlamp installation and write that it's from Bikestyle in the UK. No such item at bikesyle.co.uk mad:

Any ideas? Here's a pic:

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
That's most likely a race fairing so I'd guess they just took two projectors like this:

, cut two holes and mounted them up with some aluminium brackets

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ordinarily,I would assume you're right. However, the article states that it was a direct replacement for the stock unit, which causes me to suspect it's avaiable from somewhere as a finished product. An email from Bikestyle in Great Britain, indicates that it's not something they do, so now I don't know where to look. Google searches have proved fruitless - but it did turn up a picture of a street bike with a setup that looked identical to the Crescent installation. So it appears it's out there somewhere. Crescent's website had nothing either. The search is on!

·
Registered
84 Posts
one of the back issues of Two Wheel Tuner featured a 1000 with that front fairing. All it said was that it was made by "Pyramid". I found it on a website a while back but I cant now. Maybe this will help

·
Registered
751 Posts
289 pounds? Damn, does that mean my bike is gonna weigh like 700 pounds after I install that?

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
289 pounds? Damn, does that mean my bike is gonna weigh like 700 pounds after I install that?
Absolutely

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey SVS, where did you get the projector pic form. I'm looking for a site that sells different sized projectors.

·
Registered
25 Posts
go to the crescent suzuki websit the sell them on ther

·
Premium Member
6,254 Posts
hey guys wssup! ive got a 95 gsxr and my friend was telling me to fabricate the new halo projectors that im getting like that the stacked style but im debating i want to have 2 projectors for low beam and 2 normal lights for highbeams in my stock housing watcha guys think?

·
Premium Member
6,254 Posts
at 6 some for a kit hell naw lol id rather spend my time making it custom how i want it u know

·
Registered
53 Posts
knocker said:
This looks close enough and it's functional bi-xenon HID light.
Last picture is AnotherBend's bike.

WOW, where can i buy a kit like that or is there a write up on a DIY?

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Do search in 04/05 600/750. There's AnotherBend, and myself with this setup and IllmicIll is working on his(well on and off that is). Firebreather has just lower projector retro fitted.
Since your bike is 04 1000 you might want to search 1000 forum too.
There's a guy who's looking to do this on his 04 1000 and he has some post on this topic.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts