Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just reading Motorcyclist's article on Crescent Suzuki's '04 GSX-R1000 Rizla Replica bikes. They show this stacked headlamp installation and write that it's from Bikestyle in the UK. No such item at bikesyle.co.uk mad:

Any ideas? Here's a pic:

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
125,522 Posts
That's most likely a race fairing so I'd guess they just took two projectors like this:

, cut two holes and mounted them up with some aluminium brackets

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ordinarily,I would assume you're right. However, the article states that it was a direct replacement for the stock unit, which causes me to suspect it's avaiable from somewhere as a finished product. An email from Bikestyle in Great Britain, indicates that it's not something they do, so now I don't know where to look. Google searches have proved fruitless - but it did turn up a picture of a street bike with a setup that looked identical to the Crescent installation. So it appears it's out there somewhere. Crescent's website had nothing either. The search is on!

·
Registered
688 Posts
289 pounds? Damn, does that mean my bike is gonna weigh like 700 pounds after I install that?

·
Premium Member
6,246 Posts
hey guys wssup! ive got a 95 gsxr and my friend was telling me to fabricate the new halo projectors that im getting like that the stacked style but im debating i want to have 2 projectors for low beam and 2 normal lights for highbeams in my stock housing watcha guys think?

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Do search in 04/05 600/750. There's AnotherBend, and myself with this setup and IllmicIll is working on his(well on and off that is). Firebreather has just lower projector retro fitted.
Since your bike is 04 1000 you might want to search 1000 forum too.
There's a guy who's looking to do this on his 04 1000 and he has some post on this topic.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.