Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a large amount of parts from Warren back in June and everything was received promptly and extremely well packed. I was planning on doing a full engine swap and rebuild but as I got deeper into it I began to release I was a bit over my head. When I checked the box, I looked at everything and to the best of my knowledge everything looked good.

Fast forward 6 months; I took the bike to a bike builder I know to have him finish it off for me. I give him all the parts I had and he got to work. Engine all done and he gets to the wiring harness. I will preface this part with the fact that he is a bit of a perfectionist and has a little too high of expectations for a 15yr old part. He got into the wiring harness and after pulling off the outer layer say a mess of half ass splices and shady wiring. There is no way Warren could have known this seeing as it was wrapped and at his knowledge the harness was 100% functional. I came to Warren with the situation and even after all these months he gave me a partial refund.

Even in unforeseen circumstances and misunderstandings Warren came through to correct any situation. He handled the situation like an adult which I appreciate a def good guy in my opinion.

~Brett

·
Banned
23,398 Posts
I try to be reasonable but like beauty, "reason" is sometimes in the eye (and mind) of the beholder.
I am happy that I could make you happy though and thank you again for your purchase and the kind words.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts