Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

SRAD 600 CDI Pins

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  TwistedMister 
#1 ·
Does anyone know what the extra pins on the 600 CDI might be there for. The pins in question are labelled on my picture as...

Pin 2
Pin 8
Pin 11
Pin 12

See less See more
#3 ·
prolly non functional, however many guys tap into the box and add stuff, when they buy these connectors they come with X amount of pins, if they are not needed they are still there, they will be on the loom connector as well but no wire in loom unless its an option for a different country or something? wires can easily be added, lotta guys add all sorts of stuff, lap counters, MPG, on FI you can add closed systems, so on so forth, depends on your electronics prowess I suppose? radio shack still sells all that stuff online, some modules you can buy already to go, just open box, wire up, wire loom, and go! i would like to make my 750 and busa closed FI thing is they make piggy back modules already to go for this, drill and tap exhaust, plug and play.. tune on android whatever..

what ya thinkin?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.