Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from sunny NJ...j/k (had it with this snow)

I am an avid fan of any motorsport...and never owned a sportbike, hence joining this forum.

I have been researching and probably will pull the trigger on a 500 series for safety. I originally wanted the gsxr-600 but your knowledge and information help me decide that my family is more important than me. I would rather learn the skill and gain experience on a lighter smaller bike then move up to the 600. MSF, gear...I hear you all...

Anyway looking forward to contributing to this form and be safe out there.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Good to have you. Glad to see you made the logical decision to learn on a more sane bike. When it comes to gear do with the best you can get. My Shoei managed to keep my bike wrecks worst injury at a concussion and thats about it. Happy riding.

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
i am glad to see you have a good head on your shoulders. a gs500 or an sv650 will suit you well and you will be able to have some fun on them while learning.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Glad to have a new member with some sense- just take it slow and ALWAYS wear your gear, now get that bike and start riding...once this damn snow decides to melt!!!!.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Sounds like you're on the right track for a good time.
Enjoy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts