Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should dodgy scousers with crappy green kawasuki's be allowed on Gixxer.com?

I think not, therefore I ask to be banished to labusas.org where I will be used as BigBusa's love slave.

[ 02-21-2002: Message edited by: NotoriousREV ]</p>

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
damn you, is that the evil moderator powers that prevent the freedom of speach!!!

[ 02-21-2002: Message edited by: wild child ]</p>

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Au contrair, mon ami, the fun is only just beginning

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by GSXRMAN01:
I'm lost<hr></blockquote>

rev changed my post see
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> Should dodgy scousers .........I will be used as BigBusa's love slave.

[ 02-21-2002: Message edited by: NotoriousREV ]

<hr></blockquote>

he's banned the fredom of speech in this forum

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by GSXRMAN01:
I'm lost<hr></blockquote>

Well then... you need to sign up for Migz's *latest* latest invention (he doesn't even know that he's selling these yet) the gixxer.com MAP®. That's RIGHT! now you don't have to wonder which forum is appropriate for which post, simply refer to your handy-dandy gixxer.com MAP® and KNOW that you're in the most informative, fact-filled place on the net! But WAIT! that's not all! Act now, and you'll receive the special bonus MAP® that includes the program with all the squidliest squids' bike models, colors, and mods. Now you can tell at a glance who that was that just blasted through the riding-gear forum at 120mph on one wheel! Check with Migz for availability and pricing...

Migz: I want 10%...

·
Sexy Irish Man God
20,879 Posts
I feel if I am allowed here you might as well pick up the rear

At least you have a bike

jontflesh

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by FastCat:

Well then... you need to sign up for Migz's *latest* latest invention (he doesn't even know that he's selling these yet) the gixxer.com MAP®. That's RIGHT! now you don't have to wonder which forum is appropriate for which post, simply refer to your handy-dandy gixxer.com MAP® and KNOW that you're in the most informative, fact-filled place on the net! But WAIT! that's not all! Act now, and you'll receive the special bonus MAP® that includes the program with all the squidliest squids' bike models, colors, and mods. Now you can tell at a glance who that was that just blasted through the riding-gear forum at 120mph on one wheel! Check with Migz for availability and pricing...

Migz: I want 10%...
<hr></blockquote>

Well... maximum commission I give is usually only .000003%, but I will close my eyes and make an exception for you....gotta stay disciplined in business!!!!

I am currently working on a project just for the purpose of disguising kawasaki's in the gixxer forum....chould be a best seller for sure. I will give wild child a special discount of .000025% for being the first potential customer - this amount of course, will have to go out of your share.

[ 02-22-2002: Message edited by: migz123 ]</p>

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Originally posted by wild child:
[QB]Should dodgy scousers with crappy green kawasuki's be allowed on Gixxer.com?

[QB]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Riding a Kwak is OK, but using British is unexcusable. dodgy??? scousers???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts