Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a new rider! (8 days, really new!)
Today I am doing 80ish in the left lane of the George Bush Turnpike here in DFW.
You gain a left passing lane through the toll plaza so I pass a few cars real quick.

I get back over to the right before the left lane ends and I see a couple of sportbikes getting bigger and bigger in my mirrors. I open the throttle back up to blow by a few more cars and settle over in the slower lanes to let them pass. Just giving them room to blow by me ya know.

2 guys fly up next to me and just keep looking over. I thought they were checking out the new bike cuz it is just so sweet looking. One of the guys just keeps looking and putting his arm up. I don't know if he wanted to race or if he was inviting me to ride with them or what. I just waved them to go on.

I wish there was some hand gesture or sign to indicate that I am a paper plate having FNG who is not going to race you! I have had cars and bikes both rev there engines and try to race or get me to do "something cool" I guess. In my car I drive balls to the wall and have no fear. The bike is a different story though.

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
Welcome, then :cheers

You do know that as a new member you have to post a pic of yourself, right? :)

·
Premium Member
73,386 Posts
toast.

·
Registered
387 Posts
You're on a sport bike. So when all the civics and shit rev up to you jsut know your nto wasting you gas. If you can't beat a civic you either don't deserve to be on a bike or will soon be on Jerry Springer as the fat guy who cant get off the couch!!

Jokign with ya man. +1 invite to ride with.

·
Premium Member
6,254 Posts
Telefonica_HTown said:
You're on a sport bike. So when all the civics and shit rev up to you jsut know your nto wasting you gas. If you can't beat a civic you either don't deserve to be on a bike or will soon be on Jerry Springer as the fat guy who cant get off the couch!!

Jokign with ya man. +1 invite to ride with.
HAHA! that made me laughout loud in class hey ne 1 got the link to that one viideo with the dude dancing and doing motorcycle gestures not the my humps one

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.