Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
uh.. -1 is noticeable -1+2 is a good amount for track/street riding, but if you want to big some bling bling pizze pan stunter sure might be weak..

i'm 16/44 -1+1 after running it -1 for a few months first to see how it was. -1+1 is really good when i come out of a corner and roll on it hard and have it pinned 2nd can get light, but i don't get it skipping on the ground or wheeling - which is what i want. -1+2 might be just perfect for that, i don't want to power wheelie 2nd everytime i get on the gas. i just want the maximum acceleration w/0 it wheeling

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
For street riding, I prefer 16/43 over 16/45 becuase I don't have to shift as much and rpms are noticably lower at highway speeds. The exception being when I feel like busting wheelies all day, I'll throw the 43 on the rear. I wouldn't know about the differences on the track though since there isn't one around here.

To each his own tho.

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
there has to be twisites, and tracks in some kind of driving distance from kentucky... nicky hayden found some ;)

i don't follow you saying when you feel like busting wheelies u'll put on a 43 rear?

anyhow, i guess i never had issues with higher rpm's cruising with the 16/44 but i guess it matters how far you cruise and how much - these aren't cruising machines anyhow

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.