Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one for a 02 gix 600...?

I know, this should be in the classifieds..but I need one soon, plus I know somehas to have a spare...:D

Thanks...:punk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,040 Posts
the older ones are also the same
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,040 Posts
Hammer 4 said:
O.K...thanks...I'd rather have a newer one though...:D
im a retard dont worry about it !!! was thinking you had a newer 600 for some damn reason :hammer

00-05 750 will work
01-05 600 will work

+ the srad ones i believe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,190 Posts
Hammer 4 said:
O.K...thanks...I'd rather have a newer one though...:D
Ya picky old Bastid...:lol :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
853 Posts
stalemate27 said:
im a retard dont worry about it !!! was thinking you had a newer 600 for some damn reason :hammer

00-05 750 will work
01-05 600 will work

+ the srad ones i believe
could you send him one of the spares that i gave ya?

plus a guy on the wera board was lookin for a 43t 520 rear.

thanks
jason
 

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
Joined
·
131,126 Posts
stalemate27 said:
im a retard dont worry about it !!! was thinking you had a newer 600 for some damn reason :hammer

00-05 750 will work
01-05 600 will work

+ the srad ones i believe
The SRAD carriers won't fit. I have a set of '03 rims for my SRAD (along with the stock set, for different tires). The SRAD rim has 6 rubber absorbers, the newer one 5... Different sprockets too, 6 and 5 bolt holes respectively
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,040 Posts
SVS said:
The SRAD carriers won't fit. I have a set of '03 rims for my SRAD (along with the stock set, for different tires). The SRAD rim has 6 rubber absorbers, the newer one 5... Different sprockets too, 6 and 5 bolt holes respectively
knew the sprockets were different but thought the carrier was the same
 

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
Joined
·
131,126 Posts
stalemate27 said:
knew the sprockets were different but thought the carrier was the same
Well, they aren't :D You can even see the difference here:

SRAD:




K1-3:



(Sorry for the big pics, directly linked)

 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top